SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
Besides diagnosis and repair, we offer all of the factory recommended services and take the time to explain to you exactly what each service entails. BMW owners expect their cars to last a long time - we’re still regularly servicing BMW's from the '60s - and keeping your BMW up-to-date on its services is the best way to insure that. Many of our customer have been able to keep their cars performing well past the 300,000 mile mark. A few are beyond 400,000 miles, and at least one is over 500,000 miles! Maintenance has paid off well for them.
New Car Owners - We can perform your required or necessary maintenance services while your new car is still under factory warranty. We will stamp your maintenance book and use only factory approved parts and lubricants. You are not required to take your car back to an authorized new car dealer for this type of service. Ask us for details.
Nate Smith's Optimal Auto Care will be glad to perform work covered by your extended service agreement or warranty. We will review your coverage, obtain the necessary approvals and process the required documentation.
On April 20th 2004 Nate Smith's Optimal Auto was presented with "The Green Business Certification Award" from the Josephine Fleming at the Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program for "Exceeding Enviromental Regulatory Requirements, Preventing Pollution, and Conserving Natural Resources." View Award Images
Nate Smith's Optimal Auto Care is doing its part to help protect our fragile environment. Special equipment is used to capture ozone depleting freon(CFC's) from escaping into our atmosphere and to capture used motor oil and antifreeze to keep it from harming our soil and water. Special electronic equipment is utilized to service and adjust your car's exhaust emission system to meet both Federal Clean Air Standards and California's Air Quality Control Standards.
A full line of test equipment to diagnose BMW and Audi components are utilized in the workshop. Numerous computerized and digital testers and meters that are absolutely necessary to service and diagnose today's complex computerized automobiles are used. Some test equipment can only be found at a BMW-specific service facility
We are connected via the internet to BMW's Technical Information website, so we have the latest service bulletins and technical training information, as it becomes available to the dealers.
A key factor in servicing European motorcars is the availability of quality parts. Nate Smith's Optimal Auto Care has an extensive parts inventory. Most parts that we don't stock are available to us within 24 hours. Parts not readily available can be air-freighted in from vendors across the country, or even from Europe when necessary.
The comprehensive inventory includes genuine BMW and Audi parts, Bosch ignition, fuel injection, and electronic parts, and accessories. This inventory is backed up by the knowledge and proper equipment for correct installation. New parts are ordered on a daily basis. Only the original equipment quality parts and in some cases, parts that are found to be superior to original parts, are sold at Nate Smith's Optimal Auto Care. Parts and service are backed by a written warranty printed on every repair order.
- Auto Repair Services
- Fleet Account Service
- Mechanical Repair
- Automotive Engine Repair or Replacement
- Diesel Service and Repair
- Clutch Repairs & Replacement
- Steering and Suspension Service
- Power Steering
- Exhaust System
- Transmission Service, Repair or Replacement
- Cooling System Service (Water Pumps, Radiators, etc.)
- Air Intake Cleaning & Filter Changing
- No-Start Diagnostics / Driveability Diagnostics
- Differential & Transfer Case (4WD) Service
- Belt, Hoses and Wiper Blade Replacement
- Timing Belt or Chain Replacement
- Electrical, Wiring and Electronics
- Battery Replacement and Service
- Anti-Lock Brake Service & Diagnostics
- Computer Diagnostics (Check Engine Light, Air Bag Light, etc.)
- Electrical and/or Wiring Problems
- Interior / Exterior Lighting Replacement
- Regular Maintenance
- Tune-Ups, Air Filters, Fuel Filters
- Oil, Lube and Filter Service
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (30K, 60K, 90K, 105K)
- Fuel Injection Cleaning & Service
- Preventive Maintenance & Fluid Flushes
- Heating & Air Conditioning Service
- Wheels and Tires
- Tire Repairs or Replacement
- Wheel Balancing & Alignments
- Tire Sales