*FREE Vehicle Pick Up and Drop Off * *Using our no-contact Drop Box *Disinfecting All Keys and Cars before and after service *Frequently sanitizing the Office *New gloves for every car
*Use of clean car kit, with seat cover, floor cover, steering wheel cover and gear shift cover on every car *All Communication can be done over phone, by email or by text * Accepting Payment over the phone Stay safe and wash your hands - we'll get through this together!
thank you for your continued excellent service...
Fast and experienced
Friendly and professional, they fixed what I couldn't. Unlike me, they actually cleaned up afterward. Bonus points.
These guys know what they are doing- the most important part of your relationship with your automobile technicians. That will save you money and angst.
The best thing about having a Mini is that I can take it to Nate and his team. They are trustworthy, efficient, helpful, and nice folks. And a good dog on hand as well.
Thank you for all your help on repairing my car! Trust is very important to me and I feel trust at your shop! Thank you! Lynne Manning
Thank you for keeping us running safe and smooth!
Friendly informative service delivered with a smile.
Good service from friendly people
Above and beyond service
You can count on us at a time like this, especially if you need our help.
We are offering COMPLIMENTARY PICKUP & DELIVERY of your vehicle.
For your peace of mind, please know that we will continue to adhere to the following guidelines at Nate Smith’s Optimal Auto Care:
1) We disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as light switches, doorknobs, handles, restrooms, counters, tables, and furniture multiple times throughout the day;
2) Our technicians wear new disposable gloves while working on the Interior or Exterior of your vehicle;
3) The Seat, Steering Wheel, Gear Shift, and Parking Brake are covered in disposable plastic while we have your car;
4) The Key, Dashboard and Door Handles will be sanitized before your vehicle is returned to you.
5) All staff are required to wash hands multiple times throughout the day and after all interactions with customers.
We LOVE our customers! At this time, we will steer away (pun intended :) from our normal Handshakes and Hugs and we are looking forward to implementing them again soon!