*FREE Vehicle Pick Up and Drop Off * *Using our no-contact Drop Box *Disinfecting All Keys and Cars before and after service *Frequently sanitizing the Office *New gloves for every car
*Use of clean car kit, with seat cover, floor cover, steering wheel cover and gear shift cover on every car *All Communication can be done over phone, by email or by text * Accepting Payment over the phone Stay safe and wash your hands - we'll get through this together!
very satisfied with the service i received I will definitely return.
Nate Smith's Optimal Auto can't be beat for its customer service and care for your vehicle!
Blake delivered excellent service in a calm and understated way. He was flexible enough to fit me in when a cancellation occurred at short notice.
I can always depend on Optimal Auto and staff to work their magic on my older BMW and repair what needs to be done, and stand by the work they perform. I recommend this place of business to anyone who needs maintenance as well as repairs for their BMW.
Great service, thorough, good communication, helpful.
Quick, easy, and fair.
They are excellent
Awesome team fantastic service!
Thank you all for your friendly and great service!!! I give you 5 STARS
You can count on us at a time like this, especially if you need our help.
We are offering COMPLIMENTARY PICKUP & DELIVERY of your vehicle.
For your peace of mind, please know that we will continue to adhere to the following guidelines at Nate Smith’s Optimal Auto Care:
1) We disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as light switches, doorknobs, handles, restrooms, counters, tables, and furniture multiple times throughout the day;
2) Our technicians wear new disposable gloves while working on the Interior or Exterior of your vehicle;
3) The Seat, Steering Wheel, Gear Shift, and Parking Brake are covered in disposable plastic while we have your car;
4) The Key, Dashboard and Door Handles will be sanitized before your vehicle is returned to you.
5) All staff are required to wash hands multiple times throughout the day and after all interactions with customers.
We LOVE our customers! At this time, we will steer away (pun intended :) from our normal Handshakes and Hugs and we are looking forward to implementing them again soon!