*FREE Vehicle Pick Up and Drop Off * *Using our no-contact Drop Box *Disinfecting All Keys and Cars before and after service *Frequently sanitizing the Office *New gloves for every car
*Use of clean car kit, with seat cover, floor cover, steering wheel cover and gear shift cover on every car *All Communication can be done over phone, by email or by text * Accepting Payment over the phone Stay safe and wash your hands - we'll get through this together!
Can't beat the friendly knowledgeable BMW experience.
Rigo Is great and very thorough. All repairs and maintenance done until now on my car have been great.
5 stars always so far!!!!!!
You do a great job keeping our old VW Eurovan (200,000+ miles) in top condition. We can confidently head out on long road trips knowing that we will make it home without any major problems.
Satisfaction after every visit over many years.
Saw me the day I called. Replaced the battery and did electrical service check while I waited. Pretty efficient. Also, the dog who works as the shop’s greeter is very professional and polite. Greets customers with a friendly nuzzle and tail wag but then leaves them be. Very well trained.
I was happy to buy a new BMW this year because I knew I had a place that would look after it for me. So far, so good. Everything is excellent at Nate’s.
Always great service!
Far and away my favorite BMW service center in the area. They listen, they care, they repair, and they're fair. What more could you want?
I had an oil leak and the cause was not easy to diagnose, but they managed to find the problem and solve it. I have confidence I will no longer have this problem.
You can count on us at a time like this, especially if you need our help.
We are offering COMPLIMENTARY PICKUP & DELIVERY of your vehicle.
For your peace of mind, please know that we will continue to adhere to the following guidelines at Nate Smith’s Optimal Auto Care:
1) We disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as light switches, doorknobs, handles, restrooms, counters, tables, and furniture multiple times throughout the day;
2) Our technicians wear new disposable gloves while working on the Interior or Exterior of your vehicle;
3) The Seat, Steering Wheel, Gear Shift, and Parking Brake are covered in disposable plastic while we have your car;
4) The Key, Dashboard and Door Handles will be sanitized before your vehicle is returned to you.
5) All staff are required to wash hands multiple times throughout the day and after all interactions with customers.
We LOVE our customers! At this time, we will steer away (pun intended :) from our normal Handshakes and Hugs and we are looking forward to implementing them again soon!